Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Back to School

Tomorrow morning I will head back to work after two long weeks off!  It feels like it's been forever since I've done my job, and I think I might have forgotten how to do it a little bit...just kidding!  But seriously, I do feel like I've been off school for a long, long time. And I'm not sure how I feel about going back!  On the one hand, the routine will be good for me.  On the other hand, I just feel like I'm so good at being a housewife!  I was gone from home for three days, and while I was having a nice time visiting friends, having a spa day with my mom, and looking at wedding dresses with my future sister-in-law, Hubby Blue was here at home, "barely surviving," as he told me.  It really warmed my heart when he told me he realized how much he depends on me!  Like I said before, I hadn't been thinking much past New Year's Eve the last time we went grocery shopping, and Hubby Blue said he was pretty hungry while I was gone.  Poor Hubby! :)

I did really good at keeping on top of my Bible reading this week.  It was interesting to read more of the Old Testament, and I feel like I will learn a lot by doing this.  I'm hoping I can keep up with it when I go back to work.  Actually I hope I can keep up with all my resolutions when I go back to work.  I so enjoyed my time off with all this extra time to read and cook and sew (I learned how to sew!) and organize and craft.  Anyway,  if anyone is joining me in my Bible reading, here's what I'm reading this week!:

Sunday (today): Romans 3-4
Monday: Genesis 4-7
Tuesday: Joshua 6-10
Wednesday: Psalm 3-5
Thursday: Job 3-4
Friday: Isaiah 7-11
Saturday: Matthew 3-4

I hope you have a great week, and I REALLY hope Hubby Blue has a great week.  He's nearing the end of FTO, and I can't tell you how excited I'm going to be.  He's on the 6pm-2am shift this week so I know we won't see each other much...but I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note this is an anonymous blog. Thank you!